Parkland Village Community Centre’s hall is the perfect place for weddings, baby/wedding showers, birthday parties, family reunions, and has been the perfect space for hosting community-wide events for fundraisers, public information nights, and training sessions. Recently, chefs have even been renting the kitchen to prepare meals for their catering businesses!
Features & Amenities
- Capacity of 150 people (120 people seated comfortably)
- Built-in sound system that easily connects to smart device(s) for playing music
- 2 x 6’ rectangular tables and chairs provided
- Air conditioning
- Full industrial grade kitchen
- Separate bar serving area
- A great canvas to showcase your own event decor
- Great condition and kept very clean
$475 (PVCC Membership discount)
|Fri 5:00 p.m. – Sun 11:00 a.m.
OR Sat 8:00 a.m. – Sun 11:00 p.m.
|5-Hour Rental||$150||For Main Floor + Bar|
|5-Hour Rental (for memorials)||$100||For Main Floor + Bar|
|Hourly (Upper Hall)||$40/hr||includes access to main upper floor hall, kitchen, and bar|
|Hourly (Lower Hall)||$25/hr||includes access to lower hall only|
|Hourly (Kitchen)||$35/hr||for use of kitchen only|
|Damage Deposit||$250||to be returned 14 days after event|
Other Fee Information:
- Damage deposit fee is due before the time of your rental.
- $100/hr/person cleaning charge will be applied (if necessary) and will be debited from the security deposit prior to any refund.
- Rental is not considered confirmed until the contract is signed and payment (including damage deposit) is paid in full.
Liquor License & Insurance
Any use of alcohol in the hall requires an AGLC liquor licence, in addition to obtaining your own PAL Liability Insurance.
Purchase PAL Liability Insurance, or call 1-800-265-8098 ext: 221, or from your insurance broker. Proof of insurance is required before entrance is allowed, even with a signed contract.
Book the Hall
- Check availability of the date(s) you wish to reserve the hall by reviewing our online calendar
- Confirm date with our booking coordinator
Call 780.298.9155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete PVCC Rental Contract Form and send to our booking coordinator