Interested in Volunteering?
A huge time commitment is not required! Just a desire to help make this community the best it can be!
So we invite you to come & get involved however you can! Give the hall a call or email!
Current Volunteer Opportunities
We are always appreciative of one-time, or event/project-specific volunteers! So always stay in the know on our bulletin board, water bill monthly updates, website or Facebook Page!
Some one-time volunteer opportunities examples are:
- Event set-up/decorating
- Kitchen – food prep or cooking volunteers
- Event or weekly cleaning crew
- Social media “sharing” promotion/advertising
Got other skills or experience that you are willing to share? Let us know what you can do for us!
Current, (more specific) volunteer positions:
- Project committee members (skating rink implementation)
- Board Members (see list of positions below)
For more information or to volunteer with the community centre, please contact us by phone 780.298.9155, or email at email@example.com.
Board Member Positions (elected annually):
- President: President (PDF)
- Vice-President: Vice President (PDF)
- Secretary: Secretary (PDF)
- reasurer: Treasurer (PDF)
- Member at Large: Member At Large (PDF)
- Director(s) Of Events: Director Of Events (PDF)
- Community ICE Director: Community Ice Director (PDF)
- Community Garden Coordinator: Community Garden Coordinator (PDF)
- Rental Coordinator: Rental Coordinator (PDF)
- Director Of Kitchen: Director Of Kitchen (PDF)
- Seniors Outreach Director: Seniors Outreach Director (PDF)
Thank you for your time and interest!